• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1991fordranger

1. replacing valve guide seals on my 91

where can i purchase the tool to replace the valve guide seals on my 91 4.0 without removing the heads? thanks guys
  2. austins 1991 ranger build

got this thing with 96k on it. its a 4.0 v6 with the a4ld trans. it was stock when i got it. so far ive done the following rebuild trans bilstein shocks 2inch coil spacers 31x10.50-15 mickey thompson mtz's on mickey thompson black bullet holes tinted windows 20% uws slim toolbox fabtech light...
  3. how do your tire gates latch?

building a new tire gate and looking for some latching ideas.. anybody got any pictures? thanks
  4. TRS decal

ordered mine like two weeks ago and havent gotten it yet. whats going on? who can help me
  5. wheel spacers? good or bad lets hear it

okay so i want to space out my rear tires on my 91 4x4 ranger. it has offset mickey thompson rims now but the back doesnt stick out as far as the front for some reason. i need like 1.5 inches on each side. ive hear horror stories from a few different people saying all kinds of stuff like they...
  6. tranny help.. need heLP asap!!!

Okay so my 91 4x4 ranger has the A4lD trans in it. the trans is supposedly only one year old (ive only had the truck a year) when i got it the guy told me the trans was new. the truck was bought from a family friend... well anyways on to my problems. here lately the trans has gotten to where it...
  7. replacing the shocks? what to buy?

okay so the shocks on my 91 are toast, so im looking to replace them with a reputable brand. i Want to upgrade over stock but i dont wanna spend more than 275$, can someone point me in the right direction? thanks guys
  8. smoked tail lights for my 91

where can i get a set of smoked euro tail lights for my 91 ranger? i checked ebay but didnt find anything
  9. bumper interchanging help

will a 96 bumper fit a 91 without and modifications?
  10. Pics of my 1991 ranger

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/project-logs/75316-austins-1991-build-goldy-locks.html
  11. Will these fit my 91

Will these fit the tail lights on my 91 ranger?? http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/3295430873.html
  12. steering stablizer

who makes the best one for the money for my 91 ranger 4x4? and does anyone have any pics of how they mounted theirs???
  13. door panel arm rest replacement

can you replace just the arm rest on the door panel of my 91? my girlfriend ripped mine off.. what all is needed to replace them if you can?
  14. where can i get a tailgate net

for my 91 ranger? want something plain and basic

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad