• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 06blackranger

1. Power all the time

I recently purchased a 2011 ranger sport. I installed power door locks and power windows today. Both aftermarket kits that i have also installed on my former 2006 ranger sport and my brothers 99 ranger. This time however, when i used a fuse jumper and connected to the 30 amp fuse in the...
  2. Part number for Fuel tank pressure sensor

I bought a new ranger. A 2011 with 36,000 Kms. Unfortunately, I picked it up as is and found there is a engine code. P0450 and P1450. The shop i took it too said it was the fuel tank pressure sensor. I called the dealer and they gave me a part number but when i went to order the part from...
  3. 28 spline traction lok conversion on 2006 ranger

I just finished converting my open differential to a traction lok. My ranger has a 28 spline differential and i used all ford parts. I got the traction lok from someone close who posted ads on kijiji. He was a real expert and provided me helpful hints and he also transferred over my bearings...
  4. 98 hood on a 2006

I have found a cowl hood from a 98 Ranger and i was wondering if anyone knew if this would fit a 2006 Ranger sport? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad