• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 03FX4

1. Front shocks for my lifted 2003

I have my torsion bars cranked in the front of my 2003 ford ranger FX4.. what is the best shock I should put in the front? I'm looking for something longer. Thanks
  2. Fuse problem? No tail lights, fog lights dash lights or instrument lights

Soo I'm guessing I have a problem with one of my fuses. I have no tail lights, fog lights, dash lights, or the lights for my ac controls/fog lights. It's definitely not any of the fuses on the inside compartment and I was just wondering if somebody would know which specific fuse this might be in...
  3. ive got a problem and it's not good

soo i parked at the pizza place one day and i got back in my truck to get home and i start driving and i hear a thunk type noise. coming from the front left wheel area. as i continue driving i hear a quick THUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNK really fast noisethen it stops. so i pulled over to see if there was...
  4. Need new front bumper... cheapest?

So yesterday i smoked a telephone pole wire.. the 1 inch thick wire, doing 65 mph. dented/twisted my bumper a little bit. Looking for the cheapest chrome bumper i can get as a replacement, and possibly the plastic bumper underneath it which hold my fog lights too. that kinda has a laceration...
  5. Huge shifter play and while in gear

It seems that gradually theres been more and more play in my shifter... Now theres like 4-5 inches of sideways movement while im in any gear.... im not sure whats up, and i have to to way way over to get into reverse or 5th. When i put it in 5th my knob hits the dash.. 3rd gear can be put in...
  6. 2003 Ford Ranger rear brake problems

Today my rear brakes on the drivers side (left) just started to make weird noises such as scraping/squealing and some slight clunkage in reverse... This happens on right turns and alot worse sounding in reverse, and when i go over bumps it kinda squeaks.. and randomly happens when i'm braking...
  7. Please Help - Clutch/Shifting problem again.

Okay so before I bought my 2003 ford ranger 5 speed a recent record was of the clutch master cylinder being replaced. About a week into owning it, at RANDOM times my first and reverse would not shift and if it did shift it shifted hard. sometimes it would shift smoothly. I took it to a place...
  8. Clunk/Jerking problem

A new problem seems to have arisen with my truck.. 2003 FX4 As I was driving today i was cruising along at 55 mph in 5th gear and it started to snow and randomly I was getting a jerking/lurching with a clunk noise. It makes anywhere from 1-3 quick jerks and is more prevalent at a lower rpm...
  9. Was my truck worth it?

2003 Ranger XLT FX4. 120k, ext cab, Power Windows, Power Locks, CD/mp3, 5 speed, Bed Liner, side steps. Good tires. Runs and drives excellently No rust at all except for the exhaust pipe Out a right dash light left front mud flap missing 4low doesnt work Started having a shifting problem...
  10. 2003 FX4 4.0 shift problems. first and reverse?

Well. As I said before.. my truck got gradually harder to shift into gear, starting with first and reverse being the hardest. It happens randomly but more often than not it is a tough shift and sometimes wont even jam in at all. Sometimes it will go in smoothly though. Took it to a place, they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad