• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mazda b2500

1. redcloud

2.5L ('98-'01) Engine Motor Mount Mazda B2500 - Soporte de Motor

Hello I have a problem with my Mazda B2500 00 Drive Side Engine Mount, I couldn't find it. It has a weird shape But the passenger side is like the standard ones. Could any one help me? _____________________ Spanish Hola Tengo un problema con el soporte de motor de mi Mazda b2500 del lado...
  2. New Here, looking for advice...

So, I have a 2000 B2500 SX, and want to replace the vinyl seats with cloth seats. Any recommendations on seats. I saw a 11 ranger and I would love those seats, but wasn’t sure about how it would fit. Also, any recommendations on things to do to the engine to get a little extra boost in power...
  3. 1998 Mazda B2500 Vacuum Leak

I have 1998 Mazda B2500 2.4L 4 cylinder manual transmission pickup that has a vacuum leak that I cannot find. The engine has roughly 255,000 miles on it. Symptoms: Once the truck start and is warming up, if I rev the engine above 4000 rpm's, after I release the throttle the engine dies. I then...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad