• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 ford ranger

1. Rubenbmx183

2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 Ford ranger 2.5 misfire

Hey guys so over a month ago I turned on my 2000 Ford ranger 2.5 and it was just misfiring so I changed all 8 spark plugs and all 8 spark plug wires and nothing, I changed the coil pack closest to the back since there wasn’t spark on cylinder 4 and nothing. So I check my catalytic converter...
  2. What Seats Will Work

I have a 2000 ranger xlt extended cab. The driver seat is totally broken out. I was wondering what seats can be interchanged with it.
  3. 3.0 Flex Turbo QuarterHorse tuning [.bin NEEDED]

So I'm building a turbo 2000 Ranger and decided to tune it with Moates's Quarterhorse J3 chip. To use the TunerPro RT software (to do real-time tuning), I need the .bin file from a 98-2000 3.0 Flex ECU, as well as the .xdf (base tune file?), which I think I have, and .adx files. If someone knew...
  4. 2000 Ranger 3 liter head replacement

I have a cracked driver side Cylinders (4,5 and 6) head (2000 Ranger XLT 3.0 flex rear wheel drive AKA 4X2 I have ordered a replacement head, but I still have worries that their is a left and right side head. I have a local mechanic who will be doing the installation. I need to know if if the...
  5. 2000 ford ranger wire harness

ive got a melted section of wires in my engine wire harness. its in a spot where alot of different wires are routed together, mechanic has told me its unrepairable and i need a new complete one. getting a new one from ford doesnt seem to be a real option, crazy expensive, so im seeking a used...
  6. t_wo.and.t_one

99 5.0 into 00 ranger

I have 2000 ranger xlt 2wd and Im doing the 5.0 swap with a 99 eddie bauer awd donor. the donor has minor front end collision damage and has 61xxx miles on it. I also have a limited access to a 95 mustang for small parts, and a 88 fox body jasper auto trans. I plan on doing a basic plug and...
  7. parasitic draw 2000 ford ranger

Hey yall, i have a 2000 ford ranger, i have a parasitic draw problem. I ran the test and im pulling a 1/4 amp after they key is off and out of the ignition there is no lights on and i checked for voltage at each fuse and narrowed it down to the right one. When i pull out fuse 26 the draw dies...
  8. parasitic draw 2000 ford ranger

Hey yall, i have a 2000 ford ranger, i have a parasitic draw problem. I ran the test and im pulling a 1/4 amp after they key is off and out of the ignition there is no lights on and i checked for voltage at each fuse and narrowed it down to the right one. When i pull out fuse 26 the draw dies...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad