• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1990 2.9

1. A4LD_Nghtme

Part id: What is this part? 1990 Bii/Ranger Power Steering?

Hello, Kind of embarrassing to have to ask this but I disassembled my gear box partially and decided to start with my pump rebuild first which I completed and found this piece lying around. Any idea what it goes to if either of these major steering components? I am at a loss I tried photo...
  2. A4LD_Nghtme

SOLVED: G101 Ground wire disconnected. What does it go to?

While chasing down a code 41 that I've just about had it with, I was tracing wires and vaccum lines when I noticed the Ground wire to RH fender near the battery leads to nothing. Does anyone know what this grounds? The wire is still ground to the fender but doesnt lead anywhere. In my vac and...
  3. A4LD_Nghtme

SOLVED: Max base timing advance for 1990 Ford Bronco II 2.9

Hey there. I was wondering if the 2.9 can handle anything more than the 12 degrees base advance for a little more power? I currently have it set back to the stock 10 degrees advance so that I was able to pass CA smog and now that i have passed i was about to set it back to 12 but wanted to know...
  4. Se7enth Sol

Fitting 4.0L SOHC to stock 1990 Bronco II transmission

At to moment I am pulling the old rusted 2.9L v6 out of my 1990 Bronco II 4x4. I have purchased a 4.0L SOHC replacement engine from a 1997 Ford ranger. I thought I did a lot of research before purchasing but now I am not sure if the bolt pattern will line up to the OEM 1990 B2 transmission...
  5. AUDIOANARCHIST

New Here!! help apprecited

So I've got a 1990, 2.9L, 5-speed, and I am thinking about swapping a 289 into her. was mostly looking for any and all info I can get about doing so. Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad