• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mounting to engine stand

I am currently working on a 3.0-4.0 engine swap and had a question about mounting the engine to a stand. Does anyone know what size bolts I should buy to attach my 1992 4.0ohv engine to an engine stand?
  2. Convert R12 AC system to R134

I have a 92 4.0ohv Ranger with an old R12 ac set-up. Option one is to convert the system to R134-change compressor oil and ac fittings. The second option is to convert the entire system. I live in a wrecking yard paradise that has tons of 94 Explorers, so parts are affordable. What parts do I...
  3. 4.0ohv Removal Question

I need some insight into removing a 4.0ohv engine. I have never removed this engine and I know several people have, so I would like some advice from the experienced. It looks like I can pull this beast with the manifolds attached. Can I? Where is the best place to disconnect the exhaust for...
  4. M50D-R1 Rebuild coast

Hello out there, I am going to have my manual transmission out for a couple months while I overhaul my engine and was curious how much it would cost to have it rebuilt? I've also thought about rebuilding it myself, but not sure if I am up for it. You can get a rebuild kit for about 150 is it...
  5. 92 Ranger 4.0ohv installed into a 92 Ranger 3.0

Hello, This is my first post on this forum, but I have read many posts here and I really enjoy the TRS community and support. I recently purchased a 92 Ranger because the body and interior are in mint condition, but the truck has no engine or tranny. Once upon a time, this truck had a 3.0...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad