• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Many OEM parts needed 96 4.0

Egr valve and both tubes (to header, to intake manifold) Manual steering gear box and pitman arm Oil dipstick tube Tow hitch class 3 4 leaf rear leaf spring Bed bolts (the long ones nearest cab) Radiator support bushings/bolts (2) Valve covers (especially driver side) Spark plug wire retaining...
  2. new from NJ

1996 Ranger XLT 4.0L 5 speed STX super cab needs A LOT of work purchased to be temporary HD run/very light tow replacement for my old truck, GraveDigger, my beautiful 04 Sierra HCI 88mm 4" on 33s that I spent the better part of 5 years going through nut and bolt, gave its life against a...
  3. Fuel Gauge Stuck Above Full (Max)

Posted this to another forum a few weeks ago that ended up getting flagged by browser as security risk and didn't get much useful response. So yesterday I removed the bed as I had an extra helper...yes it can be lifted with two people quite easily. I removed the mud flaps (one 13mm nut/bolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad