• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My turbo'd 5.0L'd 4/5 dropped 2000 Ranger

I've always liked Rangers, but I've always lifted and wheeled them. My last Ranger was 93 on d60's, spooled, and 38" SX's. I used to spend a lot of time on the RRORC forums. I haven't grown out of that, but I don't have anyone with land, and I'm tired of having to travel hours to wheel. So, I...
  2. 5/4 drop, rear tire width?

I've got a 2000 Ranger supercab, regular bed, 2wd, with a turbo'd 5.0. It's on a DJM 5/4 drop, explorer axle in spring under in the rear (stock leaves and shackles). I need some more tire in the back. I've been searching for a few days now, I can't find anyone that has really asked this, how...
  3. Help me learn how to effectively use wiring diagrams?

I'm in the middle of the Explorer 5.0 swap, but I'm being hamstrung since I don't really understand how to effectively use the Ford wiring diagrams. I have the old Ford service DVDs that you could get for a while, and I found the fix so it all works properly. I've come to certain connectors...
  4. 2001, carb, subsystems?

I'm in the disassembly process of a 2001 Ranger 3.0, 2wd. A carb'd 351w will be going in its place. (yes, carb. No, no emissions. Yes, I understand.) 4R70w via standalone controller, haven't decided on which one yet. I'm just trying to sort out the subsystems on the truck. It appears that most...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad