• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EGR system question

The stuttering issue seems to have been gas as I was hoping. It has pretty much stopped doing it after putting some mileage on the truck and idles and drives now very smoothly. Since putting the IMRC solenoid valve back in the loop none of the codes have come back and it was able to pass...
  2. EGR system question

Got everything routed correctly again. For some reason they had bypassed the valve in question and just run a line from the intake up to the actuator on the back. It's still studders a bit while idling and at certain RPM driving but I'm going to give that a tank of gas or two and see if it...
  3. EGR system question

Awesome, thank you Soledad that's just what I was looking for. I'll run with that info and attempt to locate them and report back. Apologies to the admins for posting this in the wrong forum originally. I read the (no tech articles) after the fact so thank you for moving the thread to the...
  4. EGR system question

Yeah, they tucked it pretty far down in there. I only noticed it when I was doing the PCV valve. If I'm understanding you correctly, the line coming from the canister should be running to the purge and then exiting to the intake so the 2 elbows connected together are supposed to be going down...
  5. EGR system question

Hello all. I've been searching for a diagram for the EGR system for my truck that I just picked up but haven't been able to find one specific to mine. The truck is an 03 b2300 that I picked up recently for $600 so I expected it would need some work, but oh boy did this guys "mechanic" do some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad