• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Motor Mounts

I want to put a 5.0 into my '94 ranger 2wd. Will these mounts work? http://www.jegs.com/i/Trans-Dapt/969/9736/10002/-1 These are the only mounts I could find but they say 83-87 ranger.
  2. Forged Internals?

I've got a '94 ranger and I want to make it go a little faster. The first thing that comes to mind is to turbo it. Does my engine have forged internals so I can actually run some boost or do I have to get a different engine? Thanks for your time. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  3. Carb Size

I'm looking at pulling a motor from a '95 Mustang. I plan on running the motor completely stock with some headers. What size carb would you guys recommend? Would a 500cfm be fine or would that choke the engine? Would a 600cfm be fine or would it be too large? Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  4. 5.0 fuel pump

I want to put a 5.0 with a carb into my '94 Ranger. The ranger currently has a 2.3 in it. Could I just use the stock 2.3 fuel pump with a regulator or do I need to get a new fuel pump? Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad