• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 L to 2.9 l

Been searching forever can't find information what all do I need swap a 2.8 to 2.9 previous owner swapped out the 2.8 with a 2.9 fuel injection wiring a mess basically starting over how the engine wiring harness computer everything basically just need to hook it all up...... I seen some places...
  2. Shorter steering colum

i dunno how usefull this is for some of you but i got sick of my steering wheel being up in my face in my 89 ranger reg cab so i modified it a little..... remove the steering colum from the truck and seperate the 2 pieces like shown here now the piece that goes thru the firewall is the one...
  3. auto to manual swap info

well ive had my b2 for 2 years now and never got the neutral safety working, today i dug into it again and every writeup i found had different colord wires on the 5 plug connector for the a4ld so i did a bunch of hit-n-miss... on my 1988 Bronco II XLT the 2 wires to splice into on the 5 plug...
  4. My 88 b2

well i dont think i have any photos of my b2 on here yet, so here yas go. when i first got it ($300 with a blown a4ld) after the new paint and fm146 the new meats (31x11.50x15 LTB's) why i no longer have a fm146 (the tail shaft broke) and the new m50d from a ranger sitting next to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad