• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fithers

BlackBII's white ranger

new here and way late to the party but this thing is sick as all hell, great work
  2. fithers

New AT Tires Rec 2000 Ranger 4x4 3.0 Manual XLT Supercab

Hey y'all, shoppin for some new shoes and wondering if anyone might have some recommendations? In NYC and driving all over town for work but regularly out onto the sand along Long Island to surf and camp and up to the mountains through the winters chasing snow. I have 30.5" Michelin LTX A/T2s...
  3. fithers

3.0 intake manifold bolt kit

This worked out pretty well. I gave myself a little space above the nuts just in case. Running like a dream so far with no CEL or codes, passed NY State inspection, and 70 miles today. Hopefully my cylinder 5 misfire and lean codes are finally sorted out. Now to wait for the next issue to...
  4. fithers

3.0L Camshaft Position Sensor & Syncronizer

just seeing this now but happy to report that over 2 years later this has been running just fine. High idle went down on its own shortly after replacing the synchronizer and happy to report no vacuum leaks.
  5. fithers

ended up getting some M8 1.25 20cm allthreads from McMaster-Carr, will double nut and cut down to size for the shorter bolts. Ford has left me no other option ha
  6. fithers

aaaand these bolts are not the right size at all... awesome.
  7. fithers

I did end up ordering the ford bolts from their parts website with the exact part numbers. The short bolt and the short stud are the same length and size, and the only thing that mounts onto the short stud is a cable clip. instead of spending $130 on just the short stud I just got 2 of the...
  8. fithers

part numbers I just got from a local Ford dealership, got these results at https://parts.ford.com/ short bolt W701544S309 (MSRP: $30.00) 2x long W706375S309 (MSRP: $10.00 pack of 4x bolts) short stud N807515S8 (MSRP: $126.34 ouch) 2x long studs W701909S309 (no search results) wondering if I...
  9. fithers

Upon another look it's actually 4 different bolts, all 6 are 13mm hex heads. 2x long 15cm, 2x long stud 12cm (14cm w/ stud), 1x short stud 8cm (10cm w/ stud), 1x short 8cm.
  10. fithers

BIG BUMP Snapped 3 of my 6 upper intake manifold bolts my 2000 Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 4x4 Manual Transmission while putting it back together today. I've been chasing down a misfire in cylinder 5 for a while and finally came to replacing the fuel injector. Got the upper intake manifold off fine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad