• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. towing capacity?

Interested in purchasing a 1994 2wd manual 4.0 ranger. Cannot find the listed towing capacity, even though I know it requires a bunch of optional upgrades. Also, any personal anecdotes about a stock, no optional packages 2wd, 5-speed, 4.0 ranger will pull? Many thanks,
  2. WTB: 1994 2.3L EGR tube - Where do they make this part?

In need of a 1994 ranger 2.3 EGR tube. Can find absolutely no one that makes it.
  3. Armrest bolt - bolt specs? - SOLVED

Hi All, I'm looking for the size of the bolt that holds the armrest to the driver's seat in a 1994 regular cab, 2.3L ford ranger. I'd appreciate any help with this. I've search all over the internet and found zilch that's helpful. I tend to find two things: 1) It's a T50 torx bolt. Well that's...
  4. R6 or F6 swap in '94 2wd ranger?

Hi, I want to swap an R6 or F6 axle into a 94 2wd ranger. I've seen some mention that the 4wd axles have the leaf springs mounted under/over axle whereas the 2wd leaf springs are mounted the opposite - I can't remember which is which. Can anyone with first hand experience tell me if an R6 axle...
  5. '88 Merkur XR4Ti whole donor

I have a '94 2.3 ranger. I have been reading a lot of turbo forums and build threads but am having trouble getting the "complete picture". Near me in Columbus, OH is a 1988 Merkur XR4Ti, LINK HERE. I understand this has about ~135 hp and for some would be a less desirable swap than the...
  6. Ignition timing etc. 1994 2.3L 5 speed

Hi, I've been cruising the forums and reading some articles and have a rough idea about ignition timing, crank position sensor etc. but I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can help me out. I'll try to lay this out clearly. I bought a OBD1 code reader. It pretty much told me every sensor was...
  7. Reference ground reads 5.5V

Hi, I used an OBD1 scanner to pull codes from the truck in the hopes of fixing any problems with it. It has a couple small running issues. Well, it spit out a heap of codes telling me basically every sensor was bad. They are: 237,519, 341, 118, 123, 113, 337. This is in a simple Key On Engine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad