• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Starter kept running

Hello me bronco II 2.9 auto starter messed up. I went to start it at work and the start kept runnging with the engine off key off. I had to unhook the battery.I then hit the starter and it stoped. I tryed to start it and started with the starter running also. It sounded bad. I had to leave it at...
  2. Help with ford F150 302 Auto

Ok here's the story one day I went to replace the thermostat. One of the bolts broke in the intake and I had no choice but to remove the intake and replace it with a juke yard one.I got it all together and running,temp is running good. But there is a miss around 35mph almost like a plug.SoI...
  3. Intake manifold Gasket Adhesive 302

Hello,I'am putting a new intake manifold gasket on my ford 302. I was told to spary the gasket with 3M adhesive to hold it in place and put a bead of black RTV around the water ports on the gasket. I was also told to put black RTV on the gasket intake side around the water ports. What is the...
  4. Fixed rear antilock light

Well I did a break job awhile back and could not figure out way rear antilock light was allways on.I replaced the rabs sensor no fix. Well after a while I was puzzled here's how I fixed it I adjusted my rear brakes tighter.I would have never thought I had to adjust my rear brakes tighter. Anyway...
  5. RABS sensor broke!!!

Hello I was trying to replace the rabs sensor in the rearend and the sensor it's self broke. I try pb blaster before removing it.I got the bolt out. Anyone know how to get it out?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad