• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted 1986 Ranger parts wanted, short box 4x4 frame, rad support

guys we're rebuilding a 1986 reg can long box factory turbo diesel truck, frame is bent and would rather replace it, needs to be reg cab, going to make this short box, so a short box frame is needed, and need a rad support. we do have 2 long boxes for the 1986 truck's, one is from Arizona and is...
  2. For Sale Diesel repower engines, 2.3T from a '86 Ranger, 2.2d from a 1984 Mazda B2200, both with trans

ok guys, these 2 have been in storage for a rainy day, well they've now run out of welcome, the 1986 2.3l mitsubishi turbo is a factory diesel option with a 5 spd manual trans, no idea of mileage, it turns free, looks complete, the other is a factory mazda B2200 2.2l non turbo perkins diesel...
  3. 1984 B2200 diesel

ok, I have a complete motor and 5 spd trans out a 1984 B2200 truck with only 157,000 km's on needing a new home. I have all the under hood wiring and the data plate as well, also a tail gate repop, zero rust, just no mazda logo. located near London, Ontario, Canada. I heard it run and drove it...
  4. 2002 manual shift Tcase

looking for a manual shift Tcase for a 2002 or something close for a newer truck. need everything, case, front shaft, shifters, boot, whatever else is associated with the case. Ontario or close to Lake Erie, USA
  5. 2006 XLT 4x4 door sw dome lamp

so, here I am, at whit's end, and yes, I have tried to find older posts and/or comments on this, but nothing is helping me... door open indicators on in the dash, and interior light stays on. and yes, I have tested the wiring and switches in the front doors, because those are the indicators...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad