• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Spare

This may have been posted before . Went to lower my spare tire and noticed that the crank handle had a 1/4 " I.D. So I hooked up my 1/4 air ratchet ( a cordless impact driver would work if you are not near air). I had to break it free using my power , then I was able to lower the spare in a...
  2. Bed cover swap?

Can a hard bed cover from a 2004 ranger fit on a 2020 ranger ,with the 6 foot bed ?
  3. When to call it quits

My son has a 2004XLT ranger 4x4 4 LTR. The timing chain crapped out at 165,000 miles on it . The truck is in pretty good shape ,for being in Michigan all of its life . Trans works OK. brakes are good ,no issues with stopping. In 4 wheel it makes noises . Not sure if 4x4 is working or not ...
  4. Shocks

I have a 2004 ranger 4x4 in need of shocks . I don't plan on keeping the truck for very long ,maybe a year or so . Any recommendations as to what front shock to purchase . I'm looking for bang for my buck. Brand and seller would be helpful . Thanks everybody. John
  5. Open Rear Diff

2010 ranger sport 3.73open rear diff. I want to install a limited slip or some type of locker. I will be mainly be driving on the street and during Michigan winters. Do I need to disable anything ,like The ABS or traction control or any other safety system that is on the 2010 ranger. Thank you...
  6. lights

Anybody change their lights from incandescent to LED ?
  7. instrament panel lights

My 2010 ranger sport ( White face gauge ) dash is very easy to read during the day ,but when i turn on the head lights ,they become very difficult to read. I turn them up to the brightest setting ,just short of the dome light coming on. Is this a common complaint or is it just me ? Any...
  8. tpms

I'm thinking about buying a complete set of tires and wheels ,for winter use. My ? is is it necessary to fit them with a TPMS system ? My stock tires have them . If I go without the TPMS ,will the light staying on be the only issue that I will have ? john M
  9. grille

Anybody do their own custom grille ? I have a2010 ranger sport , and I'm thinking about doing my own stainless steel tube grille. It 'still in the planning stage, when I start I will try to take some pics. John M
  10. key pad

Anybody know how to set,or reprogram the number pad on a 2010 ranger ? I bought the truck used, the previous owner doesn't know the code. Any ideas. Thanks , John
  11. locking hubs ?

Can locking hubs, be installed on a 2010 ranger 4x4 ,without changing the whole front end ? Thank you , John M
  12. emergency brake adjust ?

My emergency brake will not hold tight when I accelerate, even the slightest bit. I can't find any info on adjusting them. They don't self adjust ,do they ? 2010 ranger 4x4 sport ,auto . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks, John M
  13. Old But New

Hello, MY friends call me John, I'm a new member to TRS ,but my youngest Son ,Jason , has been a member for some time now. I have visited this site many times,It's a Very well run forum. I decided to move up the truck ladder, I went from a 2000 SuperDuty lariat diesel 4X4 ,to a 1995 f-150 4X4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad