• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

If you can get here and pull it before the flatbed shows up, it's all yours. They have yet to schedule a pick up..
  2. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

I was offered this from insurance. I took the 8k washed my hands of it since most were only offering1k. If you wish to keep the vehicle: ACV $7715.29 -$1277 salvage = $6,438.29 will be your settlement. No tax would be paid. If Society retains the vehicle: ACV $7715.29 +$424.34 Tax, once we get...
  3. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

So.. I took it my FX4 to a mechanic to see what the engine light was about before I list it locally (needed a new Mass Air Flow Sensor). Someone side swiped me parked in the lot overnight and it's most likely getting totaled, shop quoted 6k. Anyhow, were looking at a parts truck/salvage tile for...
  4. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

I'd have people breaking down my door for 5k locally. I could drive this to a local dealership and probably get 3k no questions asked. Unfortunately it just a parts truck here. This will most likely have to be a local sale to make sense for both parties.
  5. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

There are no holes in the frame. This is pretty typical for Wisconsin. It’s great for weekend forest access trails and dump errands. I bought it 6 years ago with 85k miles. Changed out all the fluids and gave it a tune up. Replaced the break lines last year. Now sits at exactly 87.459 miles...
  6. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

Suburbs of Milwaukee WI. I edited my title.
  7. For Sale 02' FX4 Dual Stick Milwaukee WI

I have a black 2002 FX4 stock Dual Stick I don't use, a few trips to the dump is about all the action she gets. All original, 86k miles with Midwest rust. Message me if interested, market is out of whack, send offer.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad