• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. it-broke-again

2000 3.0L trans on a 2002 4.0L

I was wondering. I have a chance to pick up a 3.0L ranger with a broken frame for dirt cheap and I have a 4.0L ranger with a bad trans. Would the trans from the 3.0L work on the 4.0L engine and if so what all do I have to change it and make it work properly, or would it be better to do the...
  2. it-broke-again

95 Ford ranger no speedometer and truck keeps stalling

I have a 95, 4.0L, 4x4, 5 speed and the speedometer was kind of in and out for about two weeks and has since stopping working all together. I figured from the p0500 code it was throwing that the VSS was bad but after replacement my speedometer has still not come back. and ever since the speedo...
  3. it-broke-again

Wrong bearing and seal for test axle?

My 95 ranger needs rear wheel bearings and no one can find the right bearing and seal for my rear end at all. The part numbers give me a bearing much larger than what I need. I've run into this before but don't remember the correct part numbers. Anyone rise know the part numbers I need it's got...
  4. it-broke-again

Rims from 02 ranger to 95?

I have a blown tire and need to know if the 16" rims off my 02' ranger will bolt onto my 95' ranger because I don't have a spare 15" tire. Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
  5. it-broke-again

2002 ranger 4.0L 4x4 automatic only have first gear

I have a 2002 Ford ranger 4.0l 4x4 automatic trans and I was driving it through some trails and I got high centered. I figured all was good but then I realized i had no reverse, then I got pulled out and when I went leave I only had first gear I drove all day with no slipping or shifting...
  6. it-broke-again

I cant bleed my brakes

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0L automatic. I replaced rotors, calipers, pads, drums, shoes, hardware, wheel cylinders, and all of the lines from the master cylinder back. I have tried just about all I can to bleed the brakes on this dang thing and still am having no luck. from what I can tell...
  7. it-broke-again

Rough idle misfire when started warm

I have a 95', 4x4, 5-speed, 4.0l with 308,xxx miles - I start the truck cold it starts up and runs smooth. - if I run it for a while then shut off and shortly after, restart it it still runs fine - if I run it for a while, shut it off, and restart it 15-40 minutes later it kind of pops and...
  8. it-broke-again

rough idle on warm start up but fine when cold

I have a 95', 4x4, 5-speed, 4.0l with 308,xxx miles - I start the truck cold, it starts up and runs smooth. - if I run it for a while, shut it off, and restart it shortly after it still runs fine - if I run it for a while, shut it off, and restart it 15-40 minutes later it kind of pops and...
  9. it-broke-again

New alternator but not charging

I have a 2002 ford ranger 4.0l 4x4 auto trans and it ran great until the other day when the battery light came on and later it would not start. I tested it with a voltage meter after I jump started it with my car and the voltage was bouncing between 11v and 15.8v. so I figured the voltage...
  10. it-broke-again

New alternator but no charging

I have a 2002 ford ranger 4.0l 4x4 auto trans and it ran great until the other day when the battery light came on and later it would not start. I tested it with a voltage meter after I jump started it with my car and the voltage was bouncing between 11v and 15.8v. so I figured the voltage...
  11. it-broke-again

i replaced the alternator and its still not charging

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad