• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jhm

Fan clutch pully in a 4.0

The fan clutch pully on my 1992 ranger with a 4.0l engine got bent and messed up. I can’t find a replacement at the auto parts stores but I did find one for a 1993 exploder/ranger with the 4.0 these should be the same engine is there a different in the fan clutch pullys
  2. Jhm

Custom off-road Front bumper 1992

So my ranger is in the need of some body work and the front bumper is done. I have a factory one from the LMC for not to much when I got the idea todo a Custom off-road bumper and was wondering if any of you have ever done this
  3. Jhm

Seat belts 1989-1992

I had the driver side seat belt wear out on my ranger and I know this isn’t something most people think about. But safety is just as important as fun. The factory wanted way to much money for a replacement and all I could found in the junk yard was trash. So I did some Research and found this...
  4. Jhm

Pilot bearing noise

So I just put in a new clutch kit witch means I also put in a new throwout and pilot bearing so it all has less then 1000 miles on them. I have started to notice there is a grinding sound when the clutch is disengaged I am thinking that the pilot bearing is bad but I really don't want to pull it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad