• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blower Switch part number?

On my 1993 XL, it does not have A/C. But the blower fan runs all the time on high. I replaced the plug pigtail and resistor, but it still only blows on high. Spent time fiddling with the knob on the heater/vent controls, I believe the switch has failed, because if you twist/push/pull just...
  2. Cab floor thermal barrier suggestions?

Picked up a 1993 2.3 XL standard cab for a great price, did repairs and upgrades from this forum, and my daughter is happily putting the miles on it during the week, and it does farm duty on the weekend, doing a surprising amount of heavy work for 2wd short bed. Summer is coming all to soon here...
  3. No signal from tach lead?

Adding a Sunpro Super Tach 2 to a 1993 2wd Ranger with a 2.3 and 5-speed. Truck is a bare bones XL model, so did not come with tach. Can get illumination and dim, but can't get the tach to pick up from the tan wire with yellow stripe near the power distribution box. :icon_confused: This is an...
  4. Is there a long and short side on a crossmember?

Thanks to these forums, I rebuilt a $500 truck into a functional mode of transportation for my daughter to her job and college. I can say I am impressed with the little 1993 Ranger XL with a 2.3 and MD05 transmission. Now that the "panic" repair mode has calmed down, I am making the 2nd pass...
  5. Help ID'ing part - 1993 2.3 Engine

Thanks in advance. I do a lot of my own work, and thanks to this forum, brought a $500 truck to life for my daughter, with a clutch job, rear main seal, front input seal, fuel sending unit, filler neck, water pump, seat swap, heater control fix, etc, etc. Little truck runs well now, and gets...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad