• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Will it fit?

I was wondering if a 4.0 from a 06 mustang would work in a 04 ranger. The Ranger is rwd auto same as the mustang. I know I'll have to swap the intake from the truck, but I was wanting verification that all the sensors are in the same place so my harness will plug right in. Thanks in advance! I...
  2. Balance shaft or not??

Ok, so I have an 04 with a 4.0 that had over 160,000 on it. The timing chains rattled then and still do so it's time to do the nasty. My question is as I was looking for parts , some places (Rock Auto) has an option for with balance shaft or without. Do I have one or not? I have never dove into...
  3. Ford computers issues

Not sure where to post this but I'm trying to get some info about Ford computers. Is there any way to make a Ford computers from a 96 Crown Vic into a stand alone system? If so where? Reason I'm asking is I'm looking at using the drivetrain into a project that is no where the same year and it...
  4. The Ranger Station TRS Anniversary Logo - Submissions

Really like that one! Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk
  5. 4.0 interchange question

Hi. Not sure if this has been covered or not but I cant find anything. I have a 04 4.0 the timing chains have rattled since I got it last year. Never any more and never any less. Mostly just at start-up. Anyhow, I have found an 08 in a u-pull it yard that was rolled. Not a bad roll but a roll...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad