• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Floor panel replacement, 2005 4x4 4 door

Hi All, I have a really clean 2005 Ranger with a rusted out floor in the drivers footwell. I purchased a floor replacement panel but all the listings I found specify that the part is not for my year truck. It looks very similar with the exception of where the floor kicks up and the seat bolts...
  2. 2000 Ranger 2.5 Fan shroud

I have a 2000 Ranger 2.5 non-AC truck.I have the truck apart to repair some collision damage and change the timing belt. The current fan shroud says "not equipped for AC" When I look online, for radiators, there's only one listed for the 2.5. Is the difference in the cooling systems between the...
  3. 86 Ranger brakes

Hello all, first post for me. I have a 40 Ford pickup that I built on an 86 Ranger chassis. The chassis had manual brakes. When I built the truck I put in a new manual brake master cylinder, all new lines, hoses and new wheel cylinders. The calipers, rotors and drums seemed fine so I kept them...
  4. Hello From Massachusetts

Hi, I have visited this site years ago but I don't recall joining. So, Now I'm a member. I have a 40 Ford pickup on an 86 Ranger chassis

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad