• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. side window sill

I searched but could not find info on removing the outer bottom seal on driver and passenger doors..... I would like to remove them before I paint but not sure how....what goes around the top just pulled out it had some silicone holding it on...the ones at the bottom seem tohave clips but I...
  2. pinion angle with 8.8

I read about having a 6° pinion angle.....I just did my 8.8 swap for my 302 build.....I did the no weld spring under swap with the explorer springs mine is 2wd and I wanted the 4" drop and got just thats what I got...only thing is it looks like pinion angle is excessive haven't been able to...
  3. my 90 ranger build

I am building a 1990 regular cab short bed ranger. I bought it a month and a half ago for my birthday odly enough its the same year as I am gave 500 for it. I bought a 302 and a c6 out of a 79 f150 with low miles on rebuild for 550. I will be using the factory bottom end. I bought gt40p heads...
  4. opinion for carb

I want opinions on what carb to go with. I know there are many options I just want some good input. Truck is 90 ranger it will have a 79 302 with stock bore factory rods and pistons gt40p heads with trickflow springs edelbrock performer rpm intake and a comp extreme energy cam with a 509 intake...
  5. clear marker lights?

I have a 90 ranger and am having no luck finding clear corner and marker lights? I know they make them. Any info on where to pick up a set
  6. clear marker lights?

I have a 90 ranger and am having no luck finding clear corner and marker lights? I know they make them. Any info on where to pick up a set?
  7. too wide?

Looking for opinions on a specific setup 1990 ranger doing an 8.8 axle swap and want to leave it full width and looking into 10" wide rear wheels with 6.3" bs and +22 offset and 285/35/18 tires.....too wide I can't seem to find anyone with a similar setup in my search efforts... I've seen some...
  8. gt40p headers

http://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-shorty-headers-8693.html?utm_content=frpp-shorty-headers-8693&utm_campaign=ShoppingMusOnlyV1&utm_source=Shopping_com&utm_medium=Shopping&AMID=frpp-shorty-headers-8693-MusOnly Any one looked into these for their ranger swap with "p" heads. My engine will be...
  9. C6?

I am going to pick up a 302 mated to a c6 for my 90 ranger 2wd. I understand that the c6 is a littler bigger than a c4 but would like to use it as it was rebuilt not long ago and comes with the 2200-2500 stall that will fit my build nicely. Is it still feesable to install the tranny and then...
  10. valve clearance

I am looking at a 302 shortblock for my ranger swap. it has a lunati .510 lift cam and arp head studs all else is factory. I am using some 351 w heads a buddy of mine is going to give me and do some mild porting myself. my question is if I go to 1.7 rockers do you think I will have valve...
  11. new from Missouri

New to the forum have been scrolling through the pages after I decided my next project would be v8 ranger.....just built a new home and have a decent amount of garage space so after reading and searching I have ended up with a regular cab shorted 2wd 5 speed 1990 ranger with a bad...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad