• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.5L ('98-'01) 2.5l bearing clearances

Does anyone know what the main, rod and crank end play clearances are on a 2.5l SOHC small crank journal engine? Thanks
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Cam timing events?

Does anyone know when the intake valve closes on the factory roller cams? Trying to figure out what Ford had the dynamic compression at. Thanks
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.5l head on 2.3l

I have been searching for some answers about the dual plug heads and what is involved in swapping a 2.5l head onto earlier 2.3l. I have a 90 ranger dual plug head and building a new engine for it since it is getting very tired with 345k miles on it. I have a 94 2.3l setting that I am swapping a...
  4. 90 ranger 2.3l to 97 4.0l swap

Have been reading for a while on articles and not finding or missed the article I need. Can someone shed some light on if I can swap a 97 4.0l into a 90 ranger 2.3l? The 90 ranger is rust free and that is why I want to save it. Both trucks are manual transmissions. Thanks for any replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad