• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cigarette lighter fuse

Thanks alot! I appreciate it.
  2. Cigarette lighter fuse

Yes you did, but I couldn't find the thread. I'm new to this! Thanks again
  3. Cigarette lighter fuse

I have a 2004 ranger. Having trouble finding the cigarette lighter fuse? Any help please?
  4. Cigarette lighter fuse?

Hello guys , I'm trying to find the fuse for the cigarette lighter on a 2004 ford ranger xlt 4.0. I saw a video that said it was on driver side fuse box , but I dont have a fuse box on that side. Can someone point me in right direction? Thank you
  5. Bottom latch

Can someone please please tell me how do i open this with a screwdriver.My cable broke
  6. Suicide doors 2004

Can someone please tell me how to open suicide rear doors on a 2004 ranger manually. THE cable broke and the bottom latch wont open.I want to open the bottom latch manually .
  7. Rear doors wont open!

Hello,i recently bought a 2004 ford xlt 4x4 .The rear suicide doors dont open at all.I sprayed with jb blaster and no luck. On passenger side the latch opens from top but bottom wont open. Do these cables get loose or is it just frozen up?
  8. Whats up

Hello guys my name is John and im new to the forum and im happy to be here.I bought a 2004 ford ranger xlt and i have never had a ford before.Hopefully with your help i shouldn't have any problems with it lol.Nice to meet you guys and hope i can help out also

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad