• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 Ford Ranger 2WD "Basic Model"

Hi, I have a 2010 Ford Ranger im pretty sure its 'basic model' no 4x4, no power windows, locks, nothing. Anyways. I believe the right rear tire only spins. and if anything the left rear tire barely spins its more like it spins with power after iv got going but im not sure if it even spins or...
  2. Coolant Sensor unplugged.

Hello, i went to ford they are having issues locating the correct part for my truck "Seems they dont know in their own systems how to find the correct one and they sold me one that doesn't even match my plugin its actually complete opposite" So i had to show them in the truck, well i had to take...
  3. 2010 Ford Ranger 14x,xxxKM's Manual

Hi, I have a 2010 Ford Ranger 14X,XXXKM's Manual 2.3L. My issues are that happened today that iv noticed are. #1: My Temp Gauge : differs from time to time. Its either COLD or above Cold or Normal Temp. "HAS only went to MAX temp like 3 weeks ago and wouldnt gain speed, power so i had to...
  4. Been in an Accident iv been hit by left hand turner on a yellow!

Iv been hit in my 2010 For ranger on the drivers door it spin me a complete 360 and 2 full coffees when flying now im stuck with a flat rear driver tire as it blew. The police came and left "as they had other priorities and the accident was pretty clean and we're drive able and being its the...
  5. Leaking / smell anti freeze.

I just did the Water pump on 92 ford ranger a week ago ran fine and such in the garage didnt notice anything wrong with it parked it warmed it up a few days later drove around parked realised its dripping again. Cant see the leak again, its slow and sometimes doesnt even come up? Iv drove...
  6. 1992 Ford Ranger 4.0L V6 Manual Anti Freeze Leak.

Hi, I bought a small extended cab 2WD ford ranger for a truck to play with and well. Bought it cheap but not always best and with that said i have a few other questions on top of the Anti Freeze Leak. Anti Freeze, Iv noticed Leaks heavy will completely empty 3 2L bottles of water as i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad