• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blowing #16 wiper fuse just plugging it in

2001 b4000. ripped the whole truck apart following wires visually and with a multi meter. about to just buy new washer pump/wiper motor/relays/mfs and truck. cant figure this one out. the fuse blows by just plugging it in and turning the key rwith the wiper switch off. jumped the motor and it...
  2. How much frame shows with 3" BL

Curious how much frame is exposed on 01' b4000 4wd with a 3 inch body lift. Is it an ugly amount. I know on 4 runners you can pretty much see between top of frame and under the door. Not a fan of bl's but that's the budget for this truck. At work so can't measure.
  3. Do rangers seats work?

Do ranger seats work from around the same year as my 2001 Mazda b4000?
  4. New to Mazda- 2" lift question

Can I get away with coil springs and lift blocks to get 2 inch lift in a 2001 Mazda b4000 4x4. Or are there things that will get drastically changed? new to b series, was a jeep guy.
  5. B4000 lift question?

Can I get away with coil springs and lift blocks to get 2 inch lift in a 2001 Mazda b4000 4x4. Or are there things that will get drastically changed? new to b series, was a jeep guy.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad