• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 ranger 2.5 - duratec 2.3/2.5 swap

Hey guys So I have a 2000 ranger project that I have been chipping away at over time, single cab short bed 2wd with the 2.5l. I am very interested in swapping in a 2.5l duratec 4 cylinder (very similar to the duratec 2.3 motor that goes into the later 01+ 4 cylinder rangers). My question is, was...
  2. Pesky neighbors...

Well here I am about at my last straw... Over the past few months someone (a couple neighbors suspect) keeps littering in my daily driven xlt. Yesterday i found a rag draped over the bed of my truck with fecal matter on it (last straw). I have limited parking so I have to park slightly out of...
  3. Question - trim behind windshield

What the heck is this hole for? Its only on the passenger side.
  4. In need of suggestions

Well here I am trying to redo my interior on my truck. Its the beginning of my first full on project. Im going to be pulling the a/c in the process and probably the fans too. Where im stuck is... Should I try and "delete" the vents? How can I do such a thing while maintaining the texture of the...
  5. Colorbond interior paint

Anyone ever use this brand before? Im about to take up a small project of refinishing my interior in my single cab a different color. King ranch red looks tasty :) any tips and tricks are appreciated!
  6. 2.5 NA build?

Driving a 2000 2.5 with a 5 speed. Recently got my hands on a separate 2.5 motor for the same truck for a decent price with the hopes of doing some kind of build with it. I see most people do turbo builds on these 2.3/2.5s and get pretty good results. I don't see too much on NA builds though...
  7. 2000 in Cali

Got a 2000 2.5l 5spd. Great little truck. Lowered on the djm 4/5 kit with leafs from a 4wd so I could stop slapping frame. 01-03 front grill and headlights. Cheap cat back. Have to thank the guys with the lowered trucks on this site. I referenced alot of rides on here to figure out what I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad