• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 Ranger Brake Light and ABS Light On

Hi everyone, I have a 97 Ranger 2wd, 4cyl, and the abs and brake lights have been on for the past two days. I recently got the rear brakes done, lines replaced, and I just checked, my front brakes/lines are in good shape as well. I really don't want to take the truck to the dealership to get...
  2. Tie Rod Ends

So I am installing new outer tie rod ends on my 97 2wd ranger, and the rubber boot on one of them ripped after a day of usage. I just exchanged it for a new part and have installed it but I am worried I put too much grease in it. Is there away of knowing if I put too much grease in it? What...
  3. Frame Rot Problem

Hello, I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 4cyl 2WD, overall the truck is in great shape and has little rust. Recently I have been noticing a strange squeaking noise coming from under the hood near the right wheel well. Upon inspection, I noticed some rot in a small part of the frame. Based on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad