• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85 ranger cranks but no start.

I have a 1985 Ford ranger. Truck had a crack cylinder head which i replaced. I have rebuilt the entire top end of the motor. I have replaced distributor cap, rot, spark plugs, spark plug wire, ignition coil, tfi module, ignition switch, ignition lock cylinder, fuel pump, and rebuilt the carb...
  2. 88 2.3l timing issue

My truck has been bored .040 over and the timing for the truck to run with the standard can and rocker arms was 25 degrees. I recently converted my truck over to roller and the truck will start and run fine up to 2000 rpms and then acts like it is trying to reverse fire a piston. Anybody have an...
  3. 1988 ford ranger 2.3 need help

So I bought a 88 ford ranger back in January and had ran very well other than the air bypass valve acting up. I was driving back on my property and my truck died without warning. So I bought a new bypass valve and still nothing. Truck will turn over but won't start. It is getting fuel and has a...
  4. hello

I am Kyler I am from west tennessee. I have 3 ford rangers. 85 standard cab long bed 2.8 v6 automatic, 1987 extended cab 2.3 manual and a 1988 extended cab 2.3 manual. All the are works in progress. A

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad