• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. All season tires (14/15) for 97 Ranger w/o power steering

Hey all, I've been going through the forum all day as I'm trying to figure out what to do about my tires. Currently, I have three 195/70R14's and one 185/75R14 that came with the truck. They match on the front and are different on the back. So, I'm trying to figure out how to get some good...
  2. Finding TDC with broken timing belt

OK, so I've got my timing belt cover off and the belt is shredded and broken (belt is actually snapped). When I move the crank pulley to find the TDC mark, the other gears do not move. I'm supposing the reason is that the timing belt broke and so it does not move the other gears as the pulley...
  3. As I consider attempting a timing belt replace, a few questions for those experienced

Hey all, First time posting, new to the forum. But I've been looking for awhile. A big thanks to all those who help out guys like me on here. I'll get to the point: Anyways, I was driving when I stopped at a light and then went to hit the gas and nothing. I parked and eventually figured...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad