• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AzLizard

Wanted Steel fuel line

I have an 84 ranger with a 2.8 I am looking for the steel fuel line that goes from the fuel pump up to the carburetor. Thank you.
  2. AzLizard

Distributor option

I found a 2.8 distributor on ebay from Britain for a capri/cortina. It come with a powerspark electronic ignition(similar to pertronix) ,cap and rotor ready to drop in. Shipped,aprox $165.00 and made it in 4 days. We finished the install today and it works. My truck has never idle smoother and...
  3. AzLizard

2wd 99 b2500 rack question

I have a leak where the pressure line attaches to the rack. I pulled it off and inside the female end at the rack is what looks like a feral that is floating in place. It was not centered,so I centered it with a pick and put it back together. It still leaking around where the tubing goes threw...
  4. AzLizard

Svl drivetrain products?

Looking to put 4:56s in my ranger. While pricing gear sets I found the svl line from Dana. Wondering if anyone has used them and how they hold up? Thanks.
  5. AzLizard

Proforged TREs ?

Anyone use these? What was your experience with them? They are claiming million miles warranty.
  6. AzLizard

@

🍻
  7. AzLizard

Superrunner steering

I put superlift superrunner steering kit on my 94 explorer after not enough miles and maybe 1 off-road trip later the TRE at the Pittman arm is working on pulling through. I'm being told they discontinued the ranger/explorer kit. Wondering if the center link from the f150/bronco Have anyone...
  8. AzLizard

SAS With leafsprings

Wondering if anyone has done front leaf swap instead of coils?
  9. AzLizard

Pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/RidiculousRides/videos/1916249215306123/
  10. AzLizard

94 explorer abs

Wanting to know which line out of the master cylinder into the abs pump is for the front brakes?
  11. AzLizard

79 f250 axles

I have a 94 Explorer I've been plagued with steering and Brake issues here lately I have a chance at some 79 F250 3/4 ton axles for a reasonable price. I also have a corporate 14-bolt available to me which I would rather use than the 60 has anybody done these swaps in an Explorer what should I...
  12. AzLizard

uptravel queston

I have 94 explorer front is lifted 4-5 inches unknown brand. How much uptavel should I allow for shocks? Pretty sure it's more than 1 3/4 inches.
  13. AzLizard

manual tcase wiring

Posted this before with no responce.so let's try again. I converted from push button to manual tcase and would like the dash lights to work. I have the manual case harness from plug to plug. What do I need to cut, burn, super glue or duct tape to get it to work.
  14. AzLizard

94 to 91

The a4ld is not wanting to go into drive right away.it a 94 xplorer. I just bought a 91 with the same trans. After reading the 94:has electronic OD lock up.I was wondering if the 91 is going to work in the 94?
  15. AzLizard

photo hosting

Wondering what you guys are using. I've had a photobucket account for years. But lately I can't get it loaded before I get a popup saying my phone is infected. AVG says diffrrant. Hate to loose all my pictures but its time for a new host. :popcorn:
  16. AzLizard

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families.
  17. AzLizard

Hackberry Creek

East of Phx 4 miles north of Superior, Az off hwy60. Great time and sceniery. Its first time with me might be its last.trans started messing after all this. URL=http://s902.photobucket.com/user/madzukr/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_2356-X2_zps92jsojcp.jpeg.html][/URL]...
  18. AzLizard

explorer sway bar

I have a 94 xplorer was told it has 5 1/2in lift. it has stock sway bar. Was wondering what you all are doing? Extending, leaving stock, removing all together?
  19. AzLizard

my 94

Originally bought it for parts.but after putting a battery in it it runs pretty good. So with that, it has 5in lift(half assed) on it all ready, price was right and I've been wanting something to wheel and camp out of I decided to build it. Day I hought it Had to fill 75 7/8 holes in the...
  20. AzLizard

fullsize swap

I've looked around and didn't find much. (Probably a good reason) But I have been looking into swaping a d50 and sterling into my explorer. Anyone have any experience with this one? I can get the axles for less than what it will cost to get a decent 8.8 gear set. Anyone?:popcorn:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad