• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92rangerstx4.0

Checking transmission out of truck.

So, I just bought a 92 ford ranger Stx 4.0 4x4. I was having issues getting in gears. Mainly 1st and reverse. But it eventually started to effect all gears. Once I got driving it would be fine. So I bought all new clutch parts including, slave, master and flywheel. The fingers have a...
  2. 92rangerstx4.0

Fender flares

Anyone know if some older jeep fender flares will work on my 92 ranger? Or any others?
  3. 92rangerstx4.0

Best place to order parts from.

So I have a 92 ranger 4.0 4x4. There are so many websites to order stuff from, I would like to get some recomendations or any that other people like. Ok basically overhauling my whole truck. A little at a time, so I am looking for all kinds of stuff me.
  4. 92rangerstx4.0

New to this from Utah

Ive got a 92 Ford ranger Stx 4.0 v6. Just bought it 2 weeks ago. $800 bucks. Ive blue booked it a few different times and have gotten prices close to $3000 bucks. I guess I did pretty good? Haha. Although I am having to fix some stuff. Nothing too major yet.
  5. 92rangerstx4.0

Clutch problem

My 92 ranger Stx 4.0 v6 clutch is having issues. I just bought the truck about 2 weeks ago so I'm just trying to work out all the problems. One thing it is doing, is the clutch will sometimes lock me out of 1st gear. And reverse also sometimes. It will usually work just fine for the first 5...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad