• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EGR flow excessive

My CEL is on trouble code p0402 EGR flow excessive can anyone tell me what i need to do to fix this and what causes a EGR flow to become excessive i keep blowing a hose that is on the EGR tube
  2. 4.0 crankshaft sensor

is the 94 crankshaft sensor the same as a 96
  3. camshaft sensor position

Help I recently did a motor swap hap to put camshaft synchronizer assembly into new motor i bought the synchronizer locking tool it came with 4 different caps 2 of the 4 fit my vehicle i began by finding top dead center on compression stroke i read in my Haynes manual that the camshaft position...
  4. 96 4.0 swap 94 4.0

Hello I have a 96 4.0 ranger I picked up an engine and trans out of a 94 4.0 ranger my question is will the 94 engine bolt right in is there any information or advice that anyone of your knowledgeable staff here at the ranger station could give me to ease with this engine swap or if it is possible
  5. 96 4.0 new heads

Hello guys i have a question for you all i recently put new heads on my 4.0 and i am loosing coolant and i'm not sure exactly from where its not that much of a leak i have pulled the spark plugs and there is no sign of any coolant from what i can tell they all look the same i also checked...
  6. 4.0 cylinderheads different exhaust port?

Hello first time posting please help all advice is welcome, I have a 96 4.0 ranger, about two weeks ago I had removed my cylinder heads, the reason was I loosing rad fluid and had visible smoke from exhaust ,I could see a visible crack on the passenger side between the valves on the #3 cylinder...
  7. introducing myself

Hello from Cali hello to all members and administrators i use the name californicated well if you dont know california seems to have smog issuses about vehicles most states dont and the high cost of fuel and living in cali so i thought it was a good user name. i am a newbie here i am so glad i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad