• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Subs and amps

Hey looking to get a nice system hooked up in my 2009 ford ranger xlt 4x4. My neighbor helped me with my head unit and speakers i have now (all alpine) so ill have help with installation. I just want to know are there any subwoofers what wont take up the entire back seat so i can still use the...
  2. 2009 ranger 33x12.5/r16

Thinking about a new tire and wheels combo for my 2009 ford ranger xlt. I have 31s now but want a bigger tire with a more agrresive look. And the wheels i have now have about an inch of backspacing and i want at least 1.5-2 inches with beadlock rims or even just beadlock look alikes. I...
  3. Help!!! No blinkers!!

Have no clue what happened to my turn signals. They were working fine went to the store shut the truck off and came back started it back up and leaving the parking lot i noticed they werent displayed on the dash and i didnt hear them. The weird thing is my hazards still work and come up on the...
  4. Brazalin headlights?

I have an 09ford ranger and want a one piece headlight/signal light thts not a halo or LED. I heard something about "brazalin headlights" from a friend. Seen dozens of pictures of these but can not find a website/ store tht sells them. Does anyone know where i can find them?
  5. Looking to install HIDs

My neighbors got these 55watt 4500k HIDs on his f150 and they are bright as all hell. I need a little more light and everyone else on the road to stop high beaming me. I have a 2009 ford ranger xlt4x4. My neighbor said he used http://ddmtuning.com for his HID kit. I just need to know how do i...
  6. Want one piece headlights

2009 ranger xlt 4x4 looking for one piece headlights (housing,lens, and all) have busted headlight on one side and like the look of the single lens. I dont like how the corner marker light is separate. Who can point me in the right direction? And how would i know for sure they will fit exactly...
  7. Jet program module

Ill start off saying i have a 2009 ford ranger xlt 4x4 i just recently installed new tires (32") and new 16" steel wheels. I also cranked the torsion bars a bit to avoid any rubbing of the tires. The problem now is i feel like i lack acceleration and speed. How can i get a bit more power without...
  8. Need some help

Really dont know much about cars just learning as i go but my 09 ranger starting making clunking sounds as i was making right turns not sure what it is but i need it fixed asap help please
  9. Oil pressure, battery voltage gauges

My 09 ranger only has the 4 basic gauges temp. Speed, RPM, and gas. I just want the other gauges to check everything else. I know u can most likely buy gauges and install them but can u swap the cluster with another ranger?
  10. 2009 ranger dual battery

Hey just a few question about installing a second battery. First the reason for wanting a second is so one battery can run my radio and lights with the truck off and the other battery just starts the truck. Ive seen on another forum the way they welded up a bracket to fit the two batteries...
  11. Rear lift blocks and front shocks vs. Coil over conversion

I really want to lift my lift but im just torn by all the different ways there are to go about doing so. Ive realized suspension lifts and LT suspension kits are out of the question bc they are out of budget. Recently my neighbor told me to throw blocks in the rear and get bigger shocks for the...
  12. 33's on 09 stock ranger

Will 33's clear with stock suspension on my 09ranger xlt? If not about how much more space do i need? If so what r some tires?
  13. Wet floor and interior light

Hey guys so to start off i have a 2009 ranger and for some reason the floor on my driver side ONLY is always wet. I put towels and all sorts of stuff under my floor mat for the longest time to soak it up but no matter what its wet. First thing i thought was rain water was getting in from between...
  14. 2009 Ranger 4x4 suspension

I have a 2009 Ranger 4x4 that is my daily driver but i do take it through the trails to have bonfires with friends and hang out. The trails have lots of whoops and with stock suspension the rides not so comfortable. Ive looked up suspension lift kits such as superlift but they r the only ones i...
  15. Axle swaps

Hey j have a 2009 ford ranger xlt and i want it to have a little more stance kinda like a prerunner look. I was thinking about swapping axles with an older explorer but then i heard about different gear ratios. What would need to be done for this swap to work? Or is there an easier way?
  16. dual batteries for off road lighting

Hey guys dont know much about electrical s but gotta learn somehow. Im trying to install off road lights in the front grill and on a rack on the roof. I want to know if there is a possible way of installing a second battery in my 09 ranger xlt? And can i hook up the lights to use them when the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad