• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Full width & leaf springs

Thank you
  2. Full width & leaf springs

Is it possable to have a full with D44 front axle with leaf springs? I really like the added stability of a full with D44, and i love the simplicity of leaf springs. Also my freind is taking welding and metal fabracation at school and he offerd to make the brackets for free.
  3. Stuck in the mud

Went mudding after school today. First i did the small hole. Then i got stuck trying to resque my friends jeep. I ended up breaking a body mount bolt. I have a couple Videos i will try to put up later.
  4. Fuel Pressure regulator

I am almost done with my 5.0 L swap in my ranger. My only problem now is i need a fuel pressure regulator. Iam using the stock EFI fuel pump, and a carburated motor. My question is, What kind of Regulator should i use? and how much will it cost?
  5. T-5 to BW 1354

I am putting a 5.0 L 302 into my 1993 ranger, and i am using the T-5 tranny that was attached to the 302. My problem is that no one carries the adapter to make the T-5 tranny fit the stock BW 1354 Transfer case. Is there any one who has the adapter, or is there another wat i can get the two to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad