• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Crazy4Bowln

2.3 to 3.0 transmission compatibility

Hi all again I have a 98 Ranger v6 3.0 Automatic transmission and I recently encountered someone who would like to trade their 98 Ranger v6 2.3 Manual Transmission, my question is will both fit into each other's vehicles or am I just screwd??? Thanks for all who reply and thx 4 helpn out on...
  2. Crazy4Bowln

How do you remove the speed cap

Hey how can i remove the speed cap on my 98 v6 3.0 Ranger??? I dropped a new engine in it and it has incredible amounts of power but the speed is capped at 98 mph. Is there a chip i can remove or bypass? Or am i just doomed for the rest of my Rangers life of driving 98mph? Because u no the old...
  3. Crazy4Bowln

Please Help

For You Experts Out There!!! Hi I have a 1998 Ranger 3.0 V6 with 290,000 miles on the automatic transmission. Every time i go around the 70mph region and it starts to shift the whole truck goes back n forth then i have to give it lots of gas and it finally shifts threw the to next gear. About...
  4. Crazy4Bowln

How do i know if my truck has

Hi, i purchased my 1998 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 3 yrs ago from a guy at a garage sale, my truck doesn't have power windows or power mirrors or power locks on the doors, but i was wondering if i had a wireless transmitter for a remote control power lock, did it come standard with this year? And where...
  5. Crazy4Bowln

Has this been done b4???

Hi, i have a 1998 v6 3.0 Ranger with a automatic transmission. I have recently done a engine swap successfully, i had to swap engines because engine had 286,000 miles on it and showed signs of old use. Now my transmission is slipping and im tired of having a automatic transmission. My idea is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad