• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 5.0 Tuning ??

98 Ranger, with 99 Explorer 5.0 and auto tranny 2WD. Have an SCT X3 tuner, have tried a couple of the canned tunes with the same result. Runs fine with stock tune, but when I load a preloaded tune it runs like crap. At idle, she sounds alot better and seams the tune is doing its thing. Until, I...
  2. 98' 5.0 Ranger

1998 Ranger, with 5.0. has a 8.8 rear with 3.73's, c4 tranny. I bought it, to help cure my midlife crisis. It had some funky 20" wheels, and lo profile tires. That was the first thing to go, really like the stance with the new wheels and tires. Will be doing some exhaust work, different shifter...
  3. Greetings Everyone

Found some great info, and ideas here so figured I better sign up. Trying to cure a midlife crisis, have a 1998 single cab Ranger with a 1999 5.0, 8.8 rear with 3.73's. A c4, with manual valve body. 14's on front, with 15's dragging up the rear. Fun little truck, with more spunk than me. Having...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad