• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheel and Tire Fitting

i do not have it lowered yet, once i get the wheels and tires, i will lower it
  2. Wheel and Tire Fitting

hey i have a 1996 ford ranger splash step side and i was wondering what is the widest wheel i can fit on the rear and on the front? thanks for the help.
  3. coil spring spacer

i have a 95 ford ranger with a 6 inch lift and 3 inch body on 35'' tires. I want to make it even higher. I saw that you can use the factory f150 coil spring spacer and was wondering has anyone used it along with a daystar 2'' spacer?
  4. Sas dana 60

I am planning my build and have decided to go with a dana 60 in the front. I was wondering how much does it need to be shorten. I know the dana 44 is 6 inches. Also, should i use a ford 9 inch in the rear or a dana 60. I would used a dana 60 from an E250 or E350 and the 9 inch would come...
  5. 351W conversion

I am building a 351W EFI out of a 94 f150 and plan on putting it in a ranger. I was wondering what modifications I will need to do other than the heater box, headers, and beating in the firewall a little for the transmission. Does anyone know of a place that makes headers that will clear and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad