• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radio turns off when wipers are on.

1994 Ranger xlt. Got a new Soundstream VR-930B 9.3inch touchscreen(yolo) radio. Took out the stock one and used the stock wiring adapters with ones I got from crutchfield. In other words, I didnt mess with the stock wiring. When I turn on the windshield wipers, the radio shuts off. The old...
  2. 1994 ford ranger speedometer cable

This is the only truck forum Im on, so Id figure Id ask here. Probably didnt need to start a new thread but is this the speedometer cable?
  3. Fuel Tank and Tailgate Problems.

Wasnt too sure where to put this, but I figured exterior was close enough. (Story) So I bought a low pro qt Truxedo cover for $480. Knowing it only requires no drilling and opening of tailgate to remove, I needed a lock for my tailgate. So I bought a pop&lock PL2130 that installs in 15 minutes...
  4. AC Accumulator Oil Amount

1994 ford ranger. Replaced AC. Dad doing what he does somehow knocked over the old one and spilt the oil onto the ground. Most say measure the oil from the old one and put that amount into the new one. Again, he spilt most of the oil. I have no idea how much was in the old one...
  5. 1994 Ford Ranger 2.3l Wont Start

Sorry I couldnt make a proper introduction but theres a "severe" storm coming and my truck I purchased a few days ago is under trees. Usually in these storms one of the big limbs falls. So I attempted the throttle cable mod but the door kept beeping. After awhile I figured out if the silver...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad