• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Will This Head Cast Fit?

Hey guys I was wondering if the E6AE and the F6DE Casting the same head design? I have a 99 Ranger with the 3.0 Flex Fuel and need to buy a set of heads. and came across these on ebay Brand new. My casting right now is F6DE..I just wanna check Thanks Dave
  2. I have Tried Everything :( Please Help!

I have a 99 Ranger with the 3.0 Flex fuel in it. The truck has 170,000 on it and has ran great until a few months ago when it started running rough. The truck has a hard time starting and when it finally does it has a hard time staying started unless I place my foot on the gas. The truck has no...
  3. 99 Ranger-loss of power&Shutter

Hello guys I am fairly new to this forum my first post.. I have been surfing the site for a few weeks now and can't seem the find the help that I need. My problem is this.. I have a huge loss of power when trying to accelerate and the truck seems to shutter when driving down the highway..It is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad