• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TTB rear swap?

Crazy thought here folks has anyone seen a twin traction beam swapped in the rear end of a ranger based vehicle? I'm thinking off road only Dana 35 box in the beams to keep it clean and build some sort of locking bar in place of the tie rods going to a Heim joint perhaps. Probably havea jacked...
  2. Will the Dana 28 survive a 351 Windsor

Hello gentleman I have a bronco II with a 6" lift and I'm really hoping to keep running my Dana 28 and 7.5" rear for a while. I'm not planning on running it hard mostly low speed farm driving while hunting. Have any of you kept the stock axles under a V8 torque load? My whole project is still...
  3. 351w swap

Hey guys I'm turning my rusted out bronco 2 into a buggy of sorts for the farm. Anyone fit a 351 Windsor in a ranger based vehicle that's currently on the site? I have no heater box and the only part of the body I'm keeping is the firewall for now. My main question is should I offset the motor...
  4. making my own front drop brackets need specs.

:icon_welder:i am a fabicator by trade and have welder and have all the steel i need. i have a brocno2 with dana 28 but im going d35 when i find a good one in the junkers. but has anyone made there own brackets on this site or have drawings/prints of the front frame mounting holes and assoicated...
  5. howdy.

i ve look around for a while and finally joined up. im from buddha, IN near Bedford. i got an 85 bronco2 thats a mega cheap offroader. im an experianced welder and have acess to all the metalworking goodies. i was wondering if anyone has blueprints to make front lift brackets for my Dana28 front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad