• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 4x4 problems after bearing replacement

I just got done replacing a wheel bearing/sensor on my brothers truck its a 99 4.0 5spd 4x4, Replaced said parts for low speed abs activation/sensor dropping out. Now its all back together and the abs is fine but the lf hub makes noise in 2wd 30mph+ if you turn the switch to 4 hi it goes away...
  2. Hard Torque converter unlock and sluggish

My truck just started acting strange today, I was driving down the interstate at 70mph and felt a hard, very harsh, bang in the drive line, the truck un locked the torque converter and would not re lock, about 5 miles later it locked back up, and another 5 miles it unlocked with the same bang...
  3. What do you think my 460 will dyno at?

I am building a 460 for My 1970 torino, thought about sticking it in a ranger but decided it would be best for the torino :) I will be finishing it up in the next few weeks just wondering what you guys think it will put down on a chassis dyno. ford 460, 8.8:1 Comp ratio, wieand stealth...
  4. shock fitment for homebrew lift kit

I have a 1994 ford ranger currently has rear shackles and 2" lift spacers up front with stock size Monroe shocks. I will be getting rough country 2" lift springs and a 1" spacer under them, and making a bastard leaf spring pack to gain another inch in the rear. So now that you have the story...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad