• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.9 will not idle properly.

Just finished adjusting valves on my 89 bii. Did as book said with 1.5 turns in after finding the position on the cam for each cylinder at tdc. Now it wont run properly. Dont know wether i should screw them in more or out? It really idles rough. You can see the engine shaking.
  2. EEC IV 2.9Lv6 nightmare

have a 89 BII EB with a 2.9 and a a4ld+BW1354 elec shift transfer case. Have strange electrical issues and strange fuel pressure problems. Tested the compression and it was very good. Sometimes on the highway or randomly it will die, and it has absolutely zero fuel pressure, and none comes out...
  3. 2.9 to 2.3 Turbo swap

Looking to replace the tired old 2.9L with a 2.3l turbo out of a thunderbird turbo coupe. Belive its the most cost efficient solution. Is there any difficultu with this swap? Or is it straightforward?
  4. Knock Knock from BC Canada

Hello ranger and bronco gearheads! Looking forward to posting in the forums with advice from a technician in training!!!:headbang: My vehicle in work is a 88 ford bronco ii xlt with a 2.9 and a removed a4ld transmission that caused the rear wheels to lock on the po when he pulled into his...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad