• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. question on coilovers for 1st gen

I've searched on here and other forums and can't find an answer...so I'm guessing no but was gonna ask minds greater than mine. I'm looking for a set of coil overs to put on the front of my 83 ranger... does anyone make such a kit...if not I'm good with just replacing the shocks but thought i...
  2. Anyone have a camper shell on their Ranger...

THIS....is awesome!!! Would love to have a setup like this one day!!!
  3. Center Console Question

ive got my 83 ranger diesel and it has the two captains chairs in the front. my question is there a factory center console that can be accquired or do i just need to get a generic one from wally world... i was hoping to find one in red to match the carpets and seats.. thanks in advance guys.
  4. Hello from Tennessee

Hey guys... just joined up. Picked up an 83 2.2L Diesel Ranger Last saturday at an estate sale. 4 new tires later and some new brake lines and it runs like a top. It only has 76000 original miles on her and runs like a dream and smokes like a Freight Train. I love it. I look forward to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad