• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JunkYardRanger

Headers

I heard that headers from the newer 4.0's in like the mustangs will bolt up to my OHV motor is this true ... Thanks
  2. JunkYardRanger

Central Florida

I know this is a little late but tomorrow December 6th Lakeland mudhole MUDDY MUDDY CHRISTMAS $15 per adult kids 12 and under free 8100 State Road 33 N Lakeland, FL 33809 I'm loaded up and ready to go!!
  3. JunkYardRanger

M5OD to A4LD

I know how u all feel about the A4LD but I do not want to hear problems with it I just want to know if my ECU from the 5 speed truck will work with an A4LD and if not what would I need to to to make it work the truck is a 95 4.0 and the trans came from a 92 Explorer someone please Thanks
  4. JunkYardRanger

JunkYardRanger Finally Done!!

Finally Done
  5. JunkYardRanger

455 olds in a 95 ranger

Come the First of the year I am putting a 455ci BB olds in my 95 ranger .. should I make a complete build thread or just some pictures and yes I already have the engine .... here is a picture of me bringing it home .... the engine is a low compression engine only 8.5 to 1 I am leaving the engine...
  6. JunkYardRanger

Redneck Play Pen

7. JunkYardRanger

Stock 95-97 ranger 4x4

I am not sure where to post this question ..... can someone with a stock height with stock tire 95 - 97 ranger 4x4 tell me how far the bottom of the door is off the ground if u look in this pic u will see the measurement I want Thanks
  8. JunkYardRanger

Where it all started

Click the picture for a slide show if that does not work try the link at the bottom http://w101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/techy78/?action=view&current=85fcba15.pbw
  9. JunkYardRanger

Welcome all Newbies

I would like to welcome anyone and everyone to the site that has recently joined. I have been a member now almost a year. I lurked around the site for a few months before I joined. I am currently a member of 3 other forum boards and have to say this is the most knowledgeable board I am part...
  10. JunkYardRanger

Junk yard ranger going bigger

Junk yard ranger going bigger new pics 8-31-09 currently has a dana 44 HD front, 60 ff rear 16 in of lift including the body lift ... going to 2.5 gm's with a total of 21 in of lift and 14.9 x 24 R4 tires ... started cleaning off the axles today
  11. JunkYardRanger

exhaust on a 4.0, 3.0 and 2.3

To all wondering ways to do your exhaust on a 4.0, here is a few ways I have found works good and sounds good ... I work at an custom exhaust shop, so I have tried many different ways and these are the 2 best i have found. Mind you I do NOT have converters on my truck ... any truck 95 and older...
  12. JunkYardRanger

a few muddy pics

Went playing some today ..forgot my camera at home so here is a few I got with my phone a pick of the carnage ..I sheered off the front pinion ..oops
  13. JunkYardRanger

My 99 before it was Totalled

99 with a 3.0 3 inch body lift and 33 Rvt's nothing fancy she was my dd till it got totalled
  14. JunkYardRanger

Junkyard Ranger

Here is a couple of pics of it completed ..The truck is originally a 95 with a 4.0 Motor mods include ported and polished heads, 60 mm Throttle body, custom ait intake and mas air flow. the suspension is a Dana 60 full float rear, Dana 44 HD front total of 16 inches of lift including the...
  15. JunkYardRanger

Junk Yard Ranger

Here is some pics, Before during and almost the after. All I have left is brake lines, steering, shocks, drive shafts and some small stuff The truck has a total of 16 inches of lift with the 3 inch body lift. Dana 60 in the rear, Dana 44 HD in the front in a few months it will have a...
  16. JunkYardRanger

Been Lurkin

Hey all Just poppin in to say hey been lurking around the site for a while thanks all for the great info

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad