• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ajune93

front sits low after 4 inch lift

Hey all, Just a couple months ago I completed at inch lift to my ranger. Overall everything went well but I did notice the front still sits lower than the rear. I have considered a body lift but that will probably just make it more noticeable. My question is could fix this issues by adding coil...
  2. ajune93

Upgrading stock suspension

Hey all, I have a 1996 Ranger XLT super cab 4.0 2wd. I have installed a 4 inch lift kit from rough country already. So I got drop brackets and all that in the front and blocks in the rear. I was wondering what kind of radius arm brackets are available and what I can do to eliminate the blocks in...
  3. ajune93

28 spline to 31 spline worth it?

Hi all, I have a 1996 Ranger 2wd, i run 33s with a 4 inch lift. I have yet to regear (running 3.55 limited slip stock). I want to regear soon and also am considering adding a locker. With all this to possibly invest into the axle i want to make sure it will hold up. Seeing as im runnin a 2wd...
  4. ajune93

Fit 33s on 2wd Ranger

Hey all, I'm new to the forum but need some help with tire fitment. I have a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd. I am wanting to fit BF Goodrich 33x12.50r15 on 15x10 Cragar soft 8s on my truck. I have already completed a 4 inch lift and from what I've researched I might need to do some fender trimming. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad