• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1992 Ford Ranger XLT regular cab, 2WD.

1992 Ford Ranger XLT regular cab, 2WD.

Pictures of my 1992 Ranger, that I fixed up and drive to work.
  2. 1992 Ranger XLT Front drivers side

1992 Ranger XLT Front drivers side

My 92 Ranger finished in red white and blue.
  3. 1992 Ranger XLT front passenger side.

1992 Ranger XLT front passenger side.

I changed to stock stripes from red fade to red and blue. Chrome and black grille, custom front lights, American Racing wheels, front valance painted body color, Red Ranger letters on hood.
  4. 1992 Ranger XLT rear

1992 Ranger XLT rear

Ford flag decals on 1/4s, Red Ranger letters on tailgate panel, window and tail light louvers, blued stainless exhaust tip, new bed liner and tool box in bed.
  5. 1992 Ranger XLT interior

1992 Ranger XLT interior

New carpet, seat upholstery, OEM Ranger floormats, installed good used crack free dash, tach cluster, Hurst shifter, 93/97 Ranger cup holders, Pioneer stereo, Ranger XLT dash emblem, USA flag emblems on door panels.
  6. 1992 Ranger 2.3L

1992 Ranger 2.3L

Rebuilt 2.3L dressed up American style.
  7. 1992 Ranger XLT right rear

1992 Ranger XLT right rear

I installed a NOS rear bumper pad and LED license plate lamps. I also turned the cargo light into a red LED 3rd brake light.
  8. XLTsplash

Need schooled on da “Flareside” rangers yo!

The guy that I sold the Ranger to removed the hood scoop and window louvers, Lower the truck and installed nice new tires and wheels. He gave the truck to his son.
  9. XLTsplash

Need schooled on da “Flareside” rangers yo!

I had a 1997 XLT flair side for 9 years. I added splash stirpes and some other custom parts.
  10. XLTsplash

91 Ranger XLT body stripe kit

I just bought 9mm wide pin stripe tape on ebay and installed the stripes one at a time on my 92 XLT.
  11. XLTsplash

My Dad's 2007 Ranger.

I installed a remote power lock kit in my Dad's 2007 Ranger. It works very well and was easy to install. I didn't clamp the aftermarket rod to the stock lock rod. I instead used the factory lever that was on the latch for if the truck had factory power locks. I just cut down and bent the factory...
  12. XLTsplash

I'm back with another Ranger.

The letters that I bought a raised stick on plastic letters. You can get the in different colors, even multi colors...
  13. XLTsplash

60/40 regular cab seat tracks ?

I went to a wrecking yard and found that the seat tracks from 89 to 97 Ranger regular cab 60/40 seats do interchange. The only difference is the shape of the release handle.
  14. XLTsplash

The Ranger tailgate letters are for 2019 and new Rangers. I bought mine on ebay. You can get them in many different colors. I put the same Ranger letters on my Dad's 2007 Ranger tailgate too.
  15. XLTsplash

The catalogs are free from LMC truck. When you get on their mailing list they send you a new updated catalog when they come out with them.
  16. XLTsplash

60/40 regular cab seat tracks ?

Does anyone know if the regular cab seat tracks are the same from 1992 to 1994 Rangers ?
  17. XLTsplash

My Ranger is on the cover of the new LMC Truck catalog.
  18. XLTsplash

My Dad's 2007 Ranger.

I added a bed cap, nerf bars, back up camera, sliding rear window and seat covers to my Dad's Ranger.
  19. XLTsplash

2.3L ('83-'97) Feedback Delete Carter YFA carburetor 1983 2.3

I would just install a Motorcraft 5200 off of a 70's 2.3L. They work well on my 2.3L Mustangs.
  20. XLTsplash

My added slotted tail light covers to my Ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad