• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Ranger A4LD Output Seal Working Out

I didn't perform my due diligence and knowing most folks enjoy a happy ending...this pic was taken in 2016, the load was 1584lbs. carried 6 miles and the tranny seal stayed in place following advice followed here. The tiny bottle of differential additive has taken care of nearly all of the...
  2. 1994 Ranger Fuel Line Repair

Hoping everyone is well and might can offer some direction on a replacement fuel line...connects the fuel filter to the steel line on my 1994 SuperCab. Any suggestions?
  3. 1994 Ranger A4LD Output Seal Working Out

Truck & I have been together since 1995 when it only had 12K miles. Right at 186k now. I shared this problem in 2008 and not much has changed. No longer taking it on road trips. Every few months the rear seal works out of the tranny & dumps the fluid. Truck and I barely make it home without...
  4. Fuel Tank Filler Hose

Hope this is in the right forum...started noticing a fuel smell when driving with the window down or at idle then fuel streamed down the side of the tank during a fill up. Started to remove the tank and was having a time getting the lower hose clamp loose on the tank filler hose and...
  5. Extension Housing Seal Working Out

All, This is my first post and I used the search feature first, so please bear with me...I have a '94 model Ranger SuperCab, 4.0 with the A4LD. I just put fresh U-joints, carrier bearing, and extension housing seal in it and after test driving, found the seal had worked out slightly and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad